Kuta Beach is located on the western side of the island’s narrow isthmus and is considered Bali’s most famous beach resort destination. Kuta Beach is also minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Tuban. The nearby resorts of Tuban, Legian and Seminyak are all within close walking distance.
Once a simple, rustic and quiet fishing village, Kuta Beach has witnessed a transformation over the past years due to the rise of various accommodations, dining and shopping options. The rapid growth owes much to visitors, beachcombers and art lovers from nearby Australia. Expatriates also helped pioneer surfing in Kuta, as well.
Although a rather frenzied traffic scene has become commonplace here, Kuta Beach continues to attract thousands of visitors every year with its unique charm. During the peak season from July to August and the holiday season for Christmas and New Year, Kuta Beach is regularly fully-booked by travellers looking forward to a pleasant and affordable Bali escape.
Nowadays if you visit Kuta Beach, the most common things you see is the traffic jam. Seem this daily traffic jam never makes visitor stop visiting Kuta Beach. To maintained the cleanest of Kuta Beach Bali, a small vendor is not allowed to sell food on the beach, but souvenir and drinks still allow.Travellers who visit Kuta beach are backpacker and family from all around the world and mostly are coming from Australia.
Most tourists who visit Kuta beach Bali will do sunbathing, swimming, surfing and shopping. Some visitor also like to hang out at the cafe and enjoy a light meal with cold beer, the famous local beer in Bali is Bintang beer.
On restaurant, cafe, and hotel some of them offer free WiFi to use, but don’t expect you gone get good internet speed on using free WiFi but still usable for browsing and email.
Kuta beach has three kilometres length of the white sand beach, immaculate and appropriate for sunbathing and swimming. If the weather is bright with the sunshine, you gone see many girls in bikini laying down on white sand beach.
Sometimes on holiday, things that you do not expect can also happen. So take precaution always necessary.
- Don’t swim across the flag, because the sea current where the flag locations are unpredictable.
- Don’t bring your valuable items such as jewellery, watches and leave it alone on the beach while you are swimming.
- Transports and activity scam, on the main road in Kuta. There gone be many people offer you a small price for transportation, tour or affordable adventure activities. Such as white water rafting Bali. If it is sound hardly to be the truth, mostly the are. By all means, this is harmless, and you just need to ignore it. The best way to get your transportation or outdoor adventure activities like Bali water sport is through the internet. Just make sure you use Google to get the right providers.
- Get a cab, if you are drunk!
- Money exchange scam! Be aware of this, if you see money changer shop offer significantly high exchange rate, don’t bite the bait. The best place to exchange your money is at Central Kuta money changer.